Our company, a subsidiary of the MISTRAL group, has designed and built the BOREAL system since 2009, a fixed-wing remotely piloted aircraft (RPAS) of the mini MALE type which is characterized by its large payload capacity and high endurance.
Involved in the field of scientific experimentation, Earth observation and surveillance (ISR) over large maritime and forest areas, we offer a range of products that stand out for their operational capacity in BVLOS and their performance. payload, making our company a reference in the world of civilian drones in France.
Today the BOREAL system is used by reference customers such as ONERA, METEO France or L’AVION JAUNE, and acclaimed by the operators who have deployed it during numerous international missions.
Your job :
Holder of a Master’s degree (Bac +5) with a good knowledge of safety analysis processes and air traffic management, you will be responsible for obtaining flight authorization files; you will contribute to the security analyzes and the implementation and maintenance of the SMS, necessary for the operations of BOREAL. You will be under the responsibility of the “Safety and airworthiness manager” and will have the support of the ATM/UTM team of the Mistral group.
The position is located in Castanet-Tolosan in the premises of BOREAL
- Perform flight authorization requests
- Support the Operations team on the specification and establishment on NOTAM verification, ZRT opening requests, NOTAM publications
- Research and proposal of test sites
- Compatible with the activities of other airspace users
- Support for the creation of security analysis files
In conjunction with the operations, R&D, quality, production and ATM/UTM teams,
- You carry out security analyzes based on the SORA methodology
- Proposal of system improvements based on the results of the security analysis and the regulatory watch.
- Support for the implementation and maintenance of accreditation of the LUC (Light UAS operator Certificate)
- Support for the execution, maintenance and improvement of the SMS.
Your skills :
- You hold a university degree / diploma in aeronautical engineering.
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of safety and reliability and/or airworthiness engineering.
- You have a thorough understanding of security analysis processes.
- You speak and write French and English fluently.
- Good knowledge and culture of aeronautical operations, in particular UAS operations. Knowledge of ATM and UTM concepts is a plus.
- Knowledge of European regulations (SORA methodology, (EU) 2019/947 and (EU) 2019/945).
- A culture of risk management in aeronautics.
- You demonstrate an analytical mind, an ability to recognize problems and propose appropriate solutions.
- You are organized and autonomous, knowing how to manage your time and priorities.
- You have a team spirit, with good communication skills.
- You are looking for a position with varied activities and real professional opportunities.
This position is available immediately.
Please send your application (updated CV + cover letter) to: