|How to optimize the use of drones in the particular context of the marine environment?|
November 17, 2020 – 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
BOREAL will take part in this webinar organized by the Pôle Mer Méditerranée in collaboration with the Pôles SAFE, OPTITEC, Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique and System Factory and in partnership with the Club Sud Drone. The objective of this webinar is to discover new technologies, discuss R&D needs, build collaborations and R&D projects to prepare for the future and the next calls for projects.
On the program :
- Drones for measurements and testing by Notilo Plus
- USV, Autonomous Surface Vehicles in Offshore Operations, Performance, Use Cases and Outlook by MARINE TECH
- Supervision system for Reconnaissance, Escort and Deterrence Drones (DRED) for the maritime securing of critical infrastructures by SEAOWL
- The inventory of international and national regulatory work and the consideration of experiments in the definition of the regulatory framework by the Department of Maritime Affairs
- DRONES: What potential for monitoring marine megafauna on a large scale? by ACCOBAMS
- FLY-R’s on-board rhomboid drone by AC-Innov
- Data transfer by ultrasound in aquatic environment by STIMSHOP
- AUV fleets: a revolution for the seismic industry… and beyond by Seabed Geosolutions
- Modular aero-maritime experimentation platform by BOREAL
- Surface and submarine drones in the Navy: Intervention of the French Navy and the CEO
You are a member of the following structures: Pôle Mer Méditerranée, System Factory, Pôle Mer Bretagne Atlantique, Pôle Safe, Pôle Optitec, Club Sud Drone, please contact the organization to obtain your promotional code.
|Member rate: Free with the promo code of your structure|
Non-member rate: €25 excl. tax
Online registration is mandatory before November 13 (the login codes will be given the day before)
Contact: Christian Planes: firstname.lastname@example.org